News and Updates
- My paper titled “Towards user centered building design: Identifying end-user lighting preferences via immersive virtual environments” has recently been published in the Journal of Automation in Construction.
- I have successfully defended my PhD on March 20th, 2017. The title of my dissertation is: “A Systematic Approach to Understand and Model the Impact of Lighting Behavior on Building Energy Consumption through Immersive Virtual Environments.”
- My paper with Dr. Golparvar-Fard on automated action recognition of construction equipment is among the top 10 most cited journal articles in the Journal of Advanced Engineering Informatics. Our paper is titled: “Vision-based action recognition of earthmoving equipment using spatio-temporal features and support vector machine classifiers.”
- We recently had two of our papers published in the Journal of Building Performance Simulation and Journal of Environmental Psychology:
- “Use of Immersive Virtual Environments for Occupant Behaviour Monitoring and Data Collection.” Journal of Building Performance Simulation.
- “Lighting, Building, Action: Impact of Default Settings on Occupant Behaviour.” Elsevier Journal of Environmental Psychology